Sunday, October 08, 2006

Newfoundland Vacation






Well as most of you already know we just got back from Newfoundland...sorry but it was a secret and I couldn't tell anyone. We were there for 3 "awesome" weeks. It was so relaxing. Everyone was really shocked and happy to see us. Got to spend alot of quality time with everyone and I found it really hard to leave. Keeps getting harder and harder every time. First couple of weeks we just took turns with each others family, painted mom & dad's kitchen, and helped Chris's dad dig his potato gardens. The second weekend me and dad went to Botwood & then Gander to visit my sisters and their family. All the kids are growing up so fast...and i'm missing it all. On our way back to Ontario we stopped into PEI for a couple of nights to visit Chris's mom, half brothers (Lee & Cody), Janis (Lee's significant other), their two kids Ryan & Tyler, and Cody's girlfriend Sarah.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Glad you had a good vacation. I didn`t even know you guys went home which is surprising cause usually news travels so fast here. (Must be because I`m all the way over here in Pasadena-ha ha)

Quirky Christa said...

Aaahh...pics of good ol Nfld

Ickie said...

nice pics, i miss home so much. Does someone in your family own horses?

Jenny said...

No, unfortunately no horses in our family...my little niece...strawberry blonde hair...wanted to take me and her poppy to her favorite farm. She goes there every week to feed the animals.