Thursday, October 12, 2006

It snowed today..... :)

It snowed today....can you believe it? It was so pretty. I love the first snowfall of the year. I had to share it with everyone then I had to run back to my desk to e-mail Christa...we always spent first snowfall together.
It was a beautiful moment, and lasted for a full 3 mins. Hopefully it stays away until December 1st.

Well v-ball was really really really fun last night, gonna be a hard year though...all the teams are pretty good. We are currently in re-alignment so last night we had to play 5 games. First game we tied, we lost 2nd and 3rd games, but came back to kick some serious butt for the last 2. It's not all about winning but it sure as hell helps. :) We have 2 more weeks of re-alignment and then we start round one. Will keep everyone posted on the status of "UNDERPRESSURE". ;)

I've been scrapbooking my Cuba pictures this past week and i'm really really wanting to go on vacation again...I know what you're thinking...I just got back, but honestly Newfoundland is a different kind of vacation. :) I wanna go somewhere where it's really hot and i'm in awe of everything. We are planning to go in the spring again. Chris started saving the day we got back from our last trip to Cuba...he's got the bug now. If anyone has any suggestions of a great place to go...just let us know.

3 comments:

Quirky Christa said...

Really hope everything works out to get another trip 'down south' again this year :)

Love the snow! I blogged about it too!

Myrna Hynes said...

I'm sure no matter where you decide to go, it'll be awesome! As long as there's sand and sun and ocean.

Stephanie said...

We loved Mexico-more than the Dominican. We`re heading to Jamaica next I hope.