Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Only 2 more days until my birthday!!!

Well it's only 2 more days until my birthday....woopie!!! Actually it's only the fact of being a year older that is depressing...i'm looking forward to the presents. :)

Just the thought of turning 26 makes me sick to my stomach. I don't even get asked for ID anymore. I always hated being asked for ID and somehow my age snuck up on me and now they always think that i'm old enough and never ask me....it's all happening so fast.
Why can't I stay 23 forever.....last year I was stressing 25.....it's just gonna get worst.

I tried downloading a picture of a birthday cake but i'm getting too old and my brain won't function properly anymore...couldn't remember how to do it. :)


1 comment:

Quirky Christa said...

As the years go on we'll just cry about our age together....lol. Its all good chicka! Can't wait for you to see what we got you, I'm so excited I can barely keep it in and that's so unlike me?