Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Birthdays are special

Well I recently turned 26.....yup 26! It actually wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. Despite my bad mood pre-birthday, once the day actually came it was lots of fun. As usual I got spoiled....I love birthdays. lol.

My gifts included lots of awesome clothes from the girls...the cutest skirt, capri's, 2 shirts, 2 pairs of shorts and an awesome book that I wanted to get...."Something Borrowed" by Emily Giffen. A gift card for the mall, and another for Chapters/Indigo book store, Scrapbook supplies (I love scrapping), yummy chocolate brownies, box of chocolates, subscription for Glamour magazine, and money from my parents and my hubby. Like I was saying...i'm spoiled. Oh well I guess it's a fair trade since I have to get older.

Our work also gave us tickets to go see a Lacrosse game which was really fun, and on Saturday we went to our company picnic and then out for dinner. Overall what a blast.

2 comments:

Quirky Christa said...

Yes you always get spoiled. Even when its not your birthday. Glad it was a good one.

Myrna Hynes said...

Glad you had a good Birthday. We're happy to spoil you.