Friday, June 24, 2005

A little about me...

LAYER ONE: On The Outside
Name: Jennifer
Nicknames: Jen, Jenny, Junior, #1
Birthdate: June 9
Birthplace: Norris Point, NL
Current Location: Brampton, Ontario
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Brown
Height: 5'3”- 5'4"
Righty or Lefty: Righty
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Religion: Christian - United
Sex: Female

LAYER TWO: In The Inside
Your heritage: I'm not really sure, maybe I should investigate
The shoes you wore today: Favorite brown sandals
Who you look like: I think mostly mom, but I look alot like my sisters
Your weakness: Junkfood
Your fears: Fires, spiders, failure
Your perfect pizza: Pizza Delight's Ultimate 10 topping pizza (YUMMY!!!!)
Goal you'd like to achieve: A job i'm passionate about..not sure what that is right now though

LAYER THREE: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
Your most overused phrase on AIM/MSN: lol
Your thoughts first waking up: It's 5:30 already
Your best physical feature: No clue, my ears maybe.
Your bedtime: 10-11 (depends on how good my book is)
Your most missed memory: Memories of my sister still being alive, memories of my family

LAYER FOUR: Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi all the way!!!
McDonalds or Burger King: McDonalds
Single or group dates: Depends on the mood
Adidas or Nike: Doesn't matter, whatever feels most comfortable
Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate except for girl guide cookies, that's the only time i'll pick vanilla over chocolate.
Cappuccino or coffee: French Vanilla

LAYER FIVE: Do You?
Smoke: Nope
Curse: Nope
Sing: All the time, I drive everyone crazy.
Have had a crush(es): Lots of crushes
Think you've been in love: Well of course
Want to get married: Yeah, hopefully soon but no pressure Chris ;)
Believe in yourself: 99% of the time
Motion sickness: Nope I can even read in the car. lol
Think you're attractive: Well, most of the time I feel i'm doing alright
Think you're a health freak: No, I try to be good, but it's really hard.
Get along with your parents: Very much so, I miss and love them so much
Like thunderstorms: Yup, if i'm with someone, not if I was home alone
Play an instrument: :( NO

LAYER SIX: Have you ever...
Smoked: Tried it three times, not the proudest moments of my life
Gone to the mall?: Yeah lots of times..weird question
Today? Not the mall, but I did go to Costco
Eaten an entire box of Oreos: Not oreas but probably chocolate chip cookies
Eaten sushi: No, can't imagine eating raw fish...yuck!!!!!!!
Been on stage: At school concerts
Gone skating: Not so much anymore but often when I was growing up
Gone skinny dipping: Nope
Dyed your hair: Not for quite some time
Been called a tease: Yeah
Gotten beaten up: No, well almost once by this crazy lady who was high on drugs and completely nuts, never seen her before in my life

LAYER SEVEN: Getting Older
Age you hope to be married: Well I hope to get married next year, i'll be 27, almost an old maid, or so my grandmother would think if she was still alive
Numbers and Names of Children: 0 Kids but I got too cats, their my babies
Describe your dream wedding: Oh a nice sandy beach, pretty white dress, family only. Then I would have a party for everyone. :)
How do you want to die: I would love to just fall asleep and not wake up...when i'm 101.
What do you want to be when you grow up: I like to think that i'm grown up now and I still don't know that answer to that question
What country would you most like to visit: Anywhere outside of Canada

LAYER EIGHT: In a partner
Best eye color?: I've always liked blue eyes
Best hair color?: Brown
Short or long hair: Short
Height: Taller then me but not too much taller
Best articles of clothing: Black track pants

LAYER NINE: In The Numbers...
Number of CDs that you own: ?? No idea, lots of burned ones
Number of piercings: 2 in each ear...4 in total

Opps forgot to copy and paste the rest....oh well....that's all for now folks!!!

1 comment:

Quirky Christa said...

You think your best feature is your ears? You have to be kidding, were you serious when you wrote that answer? lol