Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Christmas Morning
















I had a hard time sleeping....I'm worst then a youngster. I first woke up around 7 and thought about nudging Chris awake but decided that it was probably better if I went back to sleep, the next time I woke it was 8:30, I just couldn't wait any longer. Chris was pretty good though, he just said..."already". I think he was secretly excited as I was, but he just won't admit it.

I got lots of really cool things...pretty much everything on my list (see below). It was another great Christmas considering I was away from my parents and family. But at least I got to talk to them all on the phone.

2 comments:

Quirky Christa said...

I only got a couple pics of Christmas morning and Kristen accidentily deleted them when he was downloading them to the computer. I was so upset. Oh well...there's always next year.
You're so spoiled pretty much getting everything on your list.

Myrna Hynes said...

I tried to get you THE ring but we had to settle for getting as much on your list as possible...spoiled! lol, I was spoiled too!