Friday, May 25, 2007

Our future home

Oh, forgot to mention that we purchased a small piece of land in Norris Point last week. Here's the house plans that we purchased http://www.globalhouseplans.com/plan_details.asp?id=1490
We are still waiting for the plans to come in the mail, seems like they are taking forever. The Town Council had their meeting on Tuesday and approved it already, so now with the permit the next step is to get it dug out. :) I'll try and take a picture of the land when we go in this weekend to post on my blog.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the house is really beautiful.i really love the floor plans.hopefully when i come home in october,you will have the outside finished

Anonymous said...

Jenny, I totally LOVE it...not too big, not too small. Really like how you have the laundry/mud room on the main floor. Master ensuite looks NICE. And the veranda around the front is so pretty. COngrats! I can't wait to see the finished product.

Stephanie said...

I love the house. I didn`t know you were blogging again-I haven`t been checking.