Monday, March 26, 2007

We're engaged!!!



CHRIS PROPOSED!!! So shocking I know. Well I had a week off work so we decided that I should come to Ontario, I was really missing Chris, the cats, and all my friends. Got here yesterday around 10:15, had lunch, discussed moving with the shipping company, had a nap, got up had some supper, went upstairs and was cuddling on the bed watching tv. Out of the blue Chris asked me to get him a pair of socks. (Didn't even notice he was already wearing some). So I got up and went to his sock drawer picked up a pair and said "these", he said "no not those", I picked up another pair and he said "no not those" again, by the 3rd pair he was staring to laugh and said "don't you see it". I said "see what?". That's when I noticed the box, I picked it up and start crying and all I could say was "what's this?". I was just so shocked. Back a year or two ago, I had picked out a ring that I liked and I just assumed it was gone in the garbage but he kept it.
We haven't discussed a date or anything yet, but i'll keep everyone posted when he decide when and what exactly we are going to do.

5 comments:

Quirky Christa said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for the both of you :)

Ickie said...

Im so happy for you guys. I cried just reading this.

Stephanie said...

Congrats-that is so exciting. Your ring is beautiful

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! The ring is beautiful!! The race is now on between Chris and Charlene...lol!! Whose turn next?!?

Anonymous said...

Please let us all know over here in Ontario when the big day is as well as Ashley and I will not miss it for the world. Congrats again guys. Robyn