Friday, December 16, 2005

Christmas is coming.....



Well last night I finally finished my Christmas decorating...on the inside. What a relief!! But we still have to get the lights up outside. Hopefully we get time this weekend....were not normally this slack. :) We put the tree in the basement because there's more room for it down there. I think it looks pretty but i'm probably a little biased. Mom gives me a piece to the village every year for Christmas...well except this year. I was running out of room and told her that it's not necessary to get me any more but now I wish that she had. I really love it. Perhaps i'll tell her to get me some accessories (trees, people, lamp posts) for it next year. My cat loves to play with the trees and to knock over the little people and they are getting pretty scarce. Oh, maybe i'll get a little car to go with it. That would be really cool!!

3 comments:

Quirky Christa said...

Very pretty, I didn't even take my village out this year.

Ickie said...

Your tree and village are beautiful. I probably wont get to see you guys in Christmas, bu tI will talk to you during Christmas im sure. Im sure nan will be calling all the time. I hope santa brings you everything you ask for.

Myrna Hynes said...

Looks great!! I still haven't finished my tree yet and I just can't figure out where to put my other christmas decorations. You have put me to shame :)