Thursday, October 06, 2005

Here's my dad!!!!!!!!

Well for those of you who know me...now you understand where I get it from!!!

Here's my very unusual father goofing off again. What he loves to do best.

I have tons of memories of dad jumping out at us & trying to scare us when we were watching scary movies or while watching tv. He also loves to say things like.....the kettle isn't boiled the water in it might be though, don't run to the store you can just walk instead...or don't jump in the shower you might slip and i'll have to take you to the hospital.

He's always been so great. Love you dad!!!
 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Myrna Hynes said...

Aren't dads just great?! ...and yes, he certainly did pass that goofiness on to you

Quirky Christa said...

My dad's a goofball too! I have the silly glasses pic of my dad from when we were kids too. I guess it explains a lot now?!?!?